What information does the App obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The App obtains the information you provide when you download and register the App Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the App unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the App, you generally provide
- your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information;
- transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
- information you provide the Company when you contact us for help;
- credit card information for purchase and use of the App, and;
- information you enter into our system when using the App, such as contact information and project management information.
The Company may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the App may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and ancillary information about the way you use the App.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
No, this App does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
The Company may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information in the following manner:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when the Company believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with the Company’s trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if 365live inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the App easily by simply uninstalling the App at any time. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
The Company will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter. The Company will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the App to function properly.
The Company does not allow for the use of the App, or to knowingly solicit data from or market to, any person under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with information without their consent or is in any way contravening the Company’s rules regarding the stated minimum age for use of the App, then that parent or guardian should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will delete such information from its files within a reasonable time.
|The Company is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although the Company endeavors to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the App, or have questions about our practices, either specifically or generally, please contact us via email at email@example.com